JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codesJellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
OUR LIVES ARE BOOKS AND EACH DAY IS A PAGE..WE CAN'T ERASE WHAT HAD ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN BUT WE CAN ALWAYS TRY A BETTER ENDING...


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

my family.. ♥ ♥ ♥

During the last week of my summer class my family went here in Gensan. We spend our time going to malls everyday. We always took our lunch there and also our merienda. I only follow them there after my class. I can't be with them for a long hour because of my class but i had fun being with them because I really miss bonding with my family.(some pictures below with my pamangkins:cj and clark and also with my ate faith)








I really wanted to spend my time everyday to them but because of my schedule i wasn't able to do that. But even we spend only short times together we really made that as special as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment