JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codesJellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
OUR LIVES ARE BOOKS AND EACH DAY IS A PAGE..WE CAN'T ERASE WHAT HAD ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN BUT WE CAN ALWAYS TRY A BETTER ENDING...


Monday, June 13, 2011

First SHAKEYS ♥ ♥ ♥



I really don't have that plan on that day to eat at SHAKEYS but because SHAHARA convince me so that I also agreed on her and thanks to shahara that I able to eat there. It was my first time to eat at shakeys. I enjoy that night even thought we only eat pizza but that was great..

sOo crunchy.yum yum yum :D



Last pizza for Shahara :D
Our change on our 500 cash.. :D
 I really enjoy my first shakeys. Thanks SHAHARA... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment