JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codesJellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
OUR LIVES ARE BOOKS AND EACH DAY IS A PAGE..WE CAN'T ERASE WHAT HAD ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN BUT WE CAN ALWAYS TRY A BETTER ENDING...


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last day of summer class-laag ♥ ♥ ♥

This was our last day on our summer class and we plan to make this day memorable for us. We went to KCC to had fun. Together with my a2 family was really fun. We took a ride on the elevator, and we took pictures there.



We also had our photos on the walkalator. It was good to took pictures there because their were noone to see us.


We decided to have our lunch at the JOLLIBEE. It was pretty cool because jollibee was there,he dances with the kids. I had fun taking pictures of him and i'm happy when he look at me. Jollibee is really cute. I really like him..




After our lunch we go back to school to take our final exam. Our final exam really made me sad because I wasn't able to finished answering my exam because it was really a hard exam for me. I am not expecting that our exam would be that hard. But after the exam my a2 family made me feel good because of their advices. Me, Shahara and Tita Precy decided to go to ROBINSONS to buy hara's gift for her friend and i also going to buy a bracelet but before that, we took picture at school with a2 family.


We also took pictures at the tricycle. (me,shahara and tita precy)



And when we arrive at ROB we directly go to the pinkbox to buy gift and bracelet. We meet tita precy's mom and sisters and they also decided to buy bracelet for her sister. After that we walk for awhile and decided to go home..



 I really had my bracelet,yeEhey. I really love this one because my name can be seen here.hehe♥ ♥ ♥


Tita precy with her mom and sisters and also shahara who's the only who take a pose.hehe














My a2 family really made my last day of summer class sOo fun and cool. See you again guyzZz.. ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment