JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codesJellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
OUR LIVES ARE BOOKS AND EACH DAY IS A PAGE..WE CAN'T ERASE WHAT HAD ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN BUT WE CAN ALWAYS TRY A BETTER ENDING...


Friday, June 17, 2011

FOOD.FOOD.FOOD

This week days I really don't know why we are always going out to eat. I know this is bad habit because we cannot able to save money. We always says that we need to save money but we cannot really accomplish it because we always going out..We also says that this is only for once, that we will not do eating outside again but as always it ended for only saying it and not doing it. 
SAVING MONEY is always we says but it ended up always for nothing..
     PRECY, HARA and ME
When we visit our MARYJOY JAPOS at the hospital, we ended up to have our merienda at the JOLLIBEE highway because we really felt hunger before we decided to go home.

KELLY and SHANDY at the left side
ME and HARA at the right side

On the next day,June 13
for our lunch we decided to eat at JOLLIBEE highway because the canteen was already full of students that we cannot able to eat there.
This was my lunch,39ers shanghai..


 In the end of the class, ME and HARA decided to eat at SHAKEYS with Classic Cheese thin Crust.
This was my first time to eat at shakeys. Thanks to SHAHARA for bringing me here :D

 The next day,June 15
We also had our lunch at JOLLIBEE KCC so that we can able to buy a surprise gift for john and we able to decide to buy  CAKE for him..

And on the next day,June 16
HARA convince me to have our lunch outside and as always I agreed on her even I told a promise with KELLY and SHANDY that I will never eat outside but I cannot able to disagree with hara and I don't know what power she has that she can really convince me..

This were our FOOD TIME. Soo expensive everytime yet enjoy and fun together with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment