JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codesJellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
OUR LIVES ARE BOOKS AND EACH DAY IS A PAGE..WE CAN'T ERASE WHAT HAD ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN BUT WE CAN ALWAYS TRY A BETTER ENDING...


Saturday, June 11, 2011

ACCOUNTING WEEKEND

I really don't know how to start answering my assignment on ACCOUNTING 211. This was really my hardest assignment ever since that I really don't know what are the answers for this even though it was simple if you see it because it was a just multiple choice assignment but it was really that hard.
This weekend was the very worst weekend I had that I cannot really enjoy the weekend but instead I need to answer my assignment.
I cannot really understand my true feelings this time because even just going out on my room, I cannot do that because I need to focus much more on my assignment. Even my sister and my mom call me,we cannot talk that longer because of this assignment. This assignment really makes me feel that the course that I choose was really hard that I need to learn more,study more and understand everything. 






















Our assignment was from 1-1 up to 1-23
or from pages 63-106

I really cried for this because I really don't know the right answers and I am sOo afraid that I will going to have a low score. Really a stressful weekend that I will never forget..

No comments:

Post a Comment