JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codesJellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
OUR LIVES ARE BOOKS AND EACH DAY IS A PAGE..WE CAN'T ERASE WHAT HAD ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN BUT WE CAN ALWAYS TRY A BETTER ENDING...


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lucky Day-Maja Salvador & Coco Martin @ KCC Convention

I think i am a lucky person for this day...

When i wake up in the morning I am thinking of what to do because I really want to see my super idol MAJA SALVADOR w/ COCO MARTIN. I am really worried because I don't really have ticket for their mall show because I must need to buy worth P1000 before I can get free ticket. Sad to say I don't have money to purchase for that so I am very sad because I don't have the opportunity to see them both and that makes me realize that there's no other way for me to see them at KCC.
I already decided to bring our laptop and to let kuya byder fixed it rather than thinking of Maja and Coco at KCC that I wasn't able to go. But I can't stop my self thinking of it because I really wanted to see Maja and Coco. But when Shahara text me that she will go to KCC because John has another ticket I call her immediately to ask if there is another one but she told me that she doesn't know,she tell me that she will ask John first but sad to say there is no available ticket that made me feel sOo sad but I tell them that I will go to KCC even though I wasn't have ticket. I don't lose hope. I am really hoping that I can see Maja and Coco performing. 
When I arrive at KCC the message of Hara really make me feel sOo happy because she told me that there was another ticket,that I can able to come with them because the ticket of john was not collected when he entered the convention. I am very lucky right?? so I rush to go inside KCC but there were so many people already there at the entrance. It was hard to see Hara because of the crowd but we able to see each other and we enter to the Convention and we find John seating there.
We waited for 5hours before the show started. We really felt bored in there because it takes to long for the show to start. There were soO many people at the Convention already but still the show doesn't start immediately.(our pictures below)




When the show started there was games made before Maja and Coco will be on stage. When Maja come out on stage the crowd was so wild. The shouts were everywhere and really the boys shouts for Maja, especially John and Marbon,they were so crazy shouting for Maja. And when Maja find for one man to be on stage they really raise there hands, but sad to say they are not lucky. Maja was very beautiful and really cute. She sings nice. I was really going to be crazy seeing her because I am really her super fan.



Maja sOo sexy and cute..
The lucky guy that able to be with Maja on stage and he laso hug and kiss Maja.


Maja also goes down the stage but we cannot come closer to her because of the tables on our front.


When Coco come out.OMG!!soO handsome. The crowd really got crazy. The shouts were so loud. The smiles so nice that can really touch everybody. Really amazed with his beauty. Super cool Coco. He sings for us. Soo shivered. All that he sings for us was pretty cool. 

He take his sunglass and that made him much cute.
He also invited some ladies to be on stage and the lucky ladies are Dallen and Valerie



Maja and Coco really made us chill. They were really cute. Maja always make fun of Coco. She is the one courting Coco that made them soO cute. I really cant stop myself from shouting. Both of them really made me chill. I am really going crazy to them. And the exciting part was when Maja really wanted that Coco will kiss and when Coco made it the crowd really shouted but the most exciting was when Maja kiss Coco, she really grab Coco's face and kiss him on lips. Maja also dance for Coco. She really dance soO sexy and nice.. (pictures below)

  

Maja hug Coco ♥ ♥ ♥



SoO cute right??


Super shiver. They were really going to kiss..♥ ♥ ♥




Coco hug Maja..
Maja brought flowers for Coco. Maja reverse eveything. They were really sOo cute
♥ ♥ ♥

There are soO many scene I really wanted to capture but our camera was already lowbat. But I am really happy that I was able to come to thier show and that was because of JOHN!!! I really thank him a lot. I really feel soO lucky on this day. I hope I can see them again.

LOVE MAJA AND COCO ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment