JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codesJellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
OUR LIVES ARE BOOKS AND EACH DAY IS A PAGE..WE CAN'T ERASE WHAT HAD ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN BUT WE CAN ALWAYS TRY A BETTER ENDING...


Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday13th-Dbest Day w/ Sam Concepcion

The day we're waiting for came...
I wake up in the morning thinking of what will happen on the day i really waited for. I really cant wait 5pm to come. Every time that passed I am thinking of him. I am talking about SAM CONCEPCION. I am really a fan of him. I first saw him at Baguio when i was on 3rd year highschool during National Leadership Training..but this time i am going to see him at Robinsons and I am expecting to hold his hand.
wOw,thinking of that was really kilig for me i think. SAM.SAM.SAM i really want to see you. I hope i would not fail to see you. Super excited. During our accounting subject i am really excited to see him. I want that our class will end and i will able to come to Robinsons earlier so that i will seat in front that i can feel closer to him. And when i hear the bell rang OMG i can go now to Robinsons to see SAM.

Going to Robinsons w/ Shahara, Precy, Shandy, Dayan and John. When we arrive at ROB there was many poeple already seated at the chairs prepared for the audience. I felt sad for that because i really wanted to seat in front to see Sam closer. I think we cannot seat and will stand only to see Sam but i was wrong, Ate Zai w/ her friends already seated and the seats at thier back was not occupied and i feel sOo happy for that even though we wasn't able to be seated in front atleast we can able to seat to see Sam comfortable..

Hours passed but still Sam was not able to arrive at Rob. We already had the feeling of hunger so we decided to eat for a while at JOLLIBEE.(pictures below w/ hara and shen)




After eating he was not yet here at Rob so we decided to take some pictures. (below)



this was the picture of the crowd already here at Rob. Many people were waiting to see Sam Concepcion. We really felt his delay because we already waited for him at almost 3hours already.

When the program started,there was some games made before Sam will perform and be on stage. One of the game was participated by Tita Precy and Ate Zai. the "paper dance". and guest what.they won the contest and we're happy for that because they can able to take pictures with Sam.. (below are the pictures of the tita precy and ate zai w/ the participants of the game.)



After waiting for 3hours the one we're waiting for really arrive 7:30pm. The crowd was shouting everywhere. We almost get crazy of shouting for him and when he came out.OMG!!! He was really handsome. I was really shocked and amazed seeing him that i was able to go in front without thinking anything but to see him closer and to hold him and i really made what i really wanted because i was the first one to touch him and his hand was soO soft and smooth that I think will collapse. I really wanted not to release his hand because i really wanted to hold him for soO long but that cant be. I would really going to be crazy of seeing him especially when he started to sing. What a very nice vioce I heared. Really great to see him again. He dance and sing to us and everyone sing together w/ him. I always shout and shout. He dance soO great,he jump,roll on air and dance sexy moves still really cute. Sam was really gOod. (pictures below)




 He let the people sing w/ him. What a nice Sam.. :)
Take my hand. How nice...
 Sexy move made by Sam.sOo cute.hehe
He smile soO nice.







He's cute,right??super..hehe
















 He sings us 5 songs. All songs was great. After he performed, he go to the backstage and everyone follow him but the persons that can enter there were the winners of the games made while ago. Tita Precy and Ate Zai were able to enter there and Shahara the lucky one also able to enter even though she wasn't able to play game. I'm sad because they didn't bring me to enter there. But that was already ok for me because i already able to hold sam. What a great opportunity I had.hehe
I also let Ate Zai to bring my NSTP shirt to let Sam sign on it but sad to say he wasn't able to sign it because Ate Zai told me that his assistant didn't able Ate Zai to let Sam sign on it. But that's ok even im sad for that atleast I saw Sam,right.?? (below the pictures of hara,precy and ate zai w/ sam)








Hara's picture w/ Sam.daya noh??hehe.

After the already end but still I really can't get over. I was still amazed by his beauty and talent. And also the smoothness and softness of his hand I can't really move on w/ it. Sam was really the best and he really made my day really the best ever. I really want to tell to him that I really love him sOo much that I was going to be crazy seeing him closer. I thank him for giving me an opportunity of seeing him again and making my day the happiest of all the day I had. I really want to be friend w/ him and i think I will collapse if that will happen. I wish I will see him again and I will promise to myself that will happen sOon. I'll can't wait for that.



Can't wait to see you again...
See you sOon.

No comments:

Post a Comment