JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codesJellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
OUR LIVES ARE BOOKS AND EACH DAY IS A PAGE..WE CAN'T ERASE WHAT HAD ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN BUT WE CAN ALWAYS TRY A BETTER ENDING...


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dis Day :(

I am in school right now but I feel this time that I am really going to die because of the pain cause of dysmenorrhea. I cannot do something because I am really experiencing a different world of hurt. I really feel this every month. Now I am in front of the computer on our school library to search for some treatment for this because I want to know how to reduce the pain and I have search something..the following treatment..
  • Taking rest..
  • Regular exercise is very effective in reducing the pain according to what I had search.
  • Try taking a warm bath..
  • Drinking warm liquids..
Aside from this, it states that I can also use medication but it is much better to use natural treatment...

I hope that if I am going to practice this treatment the pain will reduce...

No comments:

Post a Comment